Code38 P-Type Pro
Part yeoman's wine tool and part engineering feat, the Code38 P-Type Pro is a professional wine key in its most raw form. It has heft and presence in the hand alongside operational fluidity. Refined kinematics allow for one-handed knife opening and a single stage extraction of even the longest of corks.
- Body & Lifter are milled from a solid stainless steel bar
- Custom conical-tapered helix in hardened polished stainless steel
- Blade is made from 440C knife-grade stainless steel
- Designed and built for heavy use in professional environments
- Handmade in a solar-powered facility in Australia
- Ships separately
A Note from Jonah
"The Gabriel-Glas Gold Edition demonstrates its craftsmanship through its light weight and delicate features. The Code38 demonstrates its craftsmanship through its robust weight and raw power. Nothing feels like a Code38 in the hand, and no wine key in the world is built for endurance with such beauty in quite the same way."
- Weight - 110 g (3.88 oz)
- Length - 119 mm (4.68 in)