Code38 P-Type Vintage
Aluminum Bronze is one of the more obscure metals available to Jeff Toering, maker of the Code38. This obscure metal is often found in the manufacture of ships’ propellers and in other marine applications where it is prized for its resistance to corrosion in harsh ocean environments. With time and use, the surface will dull and develop a unique patina subject to environment and use.
- Body is milled from a solid piece of aluminum bronze bar
- Lifter is milled from a solid stainless steel bar
- Conical tapered helix with black PVD Titanium treatment
- Blade is 440C knife-grade stainless steel with black Titanium treatment
- Designed and built for heavy use in professional environments
- Handmade in a solar-powered facility in Australia
A Note from Jonah
"This is the model in the Code38 range that stole my heart. A wine key made from a material found in propellers or coins that will patina and change based solely on your use. Your environment. Your physical being. No two will ever be the same and no one can ever claim they have the same one as you."
- Weight - 100 g (3.52)
- Length - 119 mm (4.68 in)