Gold Edition | Hand-Blown Wine Glasses
The true joy of a completely handcrafted lead free crystal stem isn’t in the way it affects the wine, but in the way it affects you. Some things need to be held to be appreciated and just picking up the Gold Edition fine wine glass tells you everything you need to know about its craftsmanship; lighter than air, delicate yet durable, precisely balanced, and gossamer thin.
- Universal Gabriel-Glas bowl designed for all wines
- Hand-blown and handcrafted from beginning to end
- Dishwasher safe crystal
- Brilliant, lead-free crystal
A Note from Jonah
"The Gabriel-Glas Gold Edition stem is a truly stunning example of an all but extinct craft. Hand-blown and handcrafted wine glasses like the Gold Edition carry with them a little bit of the craftsmen themselves. It’s a gift of sorts that tells us about the people that made it more than it does about material, technique, and approach."
- Height: 230 mm (9.05 in)
- Bowl Width: 95 mm (3.74 in)
- Rim Width: 66 mm (2.59 in)
- Weight: 85 g - 100 g with 90 g (3.17 oz) on average with variability since each is completely handmade and unique
- Dishwasher safe and recommended
- Powdered detergent is usually better than liquid
- Top rack, stable and spaced out
- Polish when damp and still steamy
- Store in a well-ventilated area
Lead Free Crystal Wine Glasses
Made from carefully sourced, low-iron sand that is blended with a proprietary mix of metals and purifiers that add clarity and brilliance while also strengthening the material.
Enhancing Wine with Purposeful Design
The broader diameter at the base of the bowl and the gentle conical shape is purposefully designed to open the wine’s aromas and drive the bouquet.
It takes two artisans, working in tandem, about 15 minutes to make each glass. In this ancient manner, the craftsmen can communicate with each other and stretch the limits of the material to a point that seems impossible resulting in a gossamer thin glass, razor-sharp rim, and lighter-than-air weight.
Dishwasher Safe Crystal
EU tested for brilliance and clarity after 1,000 washing cycles.
Hand-Blown & Exquisite to Behold
“We have some amazing glassware and ceramics here that all the guests talk about, I really think the Gold Edition is the only glass in the world that fits with the rest of our collection.”
Chef Brandon Hayato Go
Los Angeles, California