Recognized every year on March 8, International Women’s Day honors the contributions and achievements of women in our world. It also promotes women’s equality and solutions for more gender balance in all aspects of society.
The 2021 theme #ChooseToChallenge, highlights the importance of challenging biases and misconceptions in the interest of creating a more inclusive and gender-equal world. A challenged world is an alert world and from challenge comes change.
Join us all month long as we choose to challenge and do our part to forge a more gender-equal world. Through Q&A spotlights, weekly Instagram Live tastings, and donating 10% of our online sales to Women of the Vine*, join us in celebrating and acknowledging some of the incredible female winemakers, winery owners, and professionals working in the industry today.
We are excited to put the much-deserved spotlight on some incredible female winemakers, winery owners, and professionals working in the industry today. Click below to learn more about them and their craft, and we invite you to support their brands!
– Tempe Reichardt, CEO Gabriel-Glas North America LLC
– Diana Snowden Seysses, Winemaker & Owner, Snowden Vineyards; Enologist & Cellar Master, Domaine Dujac
– Remi Cohen, CEO, Domaine Carneros
– Martha Stoumen, Winemaker, Martha Stoumen Wines
– Tessa Perliss, Producer, Wingspan Wine
– Melissa Burr, Director of Winemaking, Stoller Family Estate
– Raghni Naidu, Owner & Founder, Naidu Wines
– Blaine Ashley, Founder, New York Champagne Week and FIZZ is Female
– Alison Frichtl, Senior Winemaker, HALL Family Wines
– Kendra Kawala and Sarah Hoffman, Co-Founders, Maker Wine Company
– Anne-Marie Hedges, Owner, Hedges Family Estate
– Sarah Hedges Goedhart, Head Winemaker, Hedges Family Estate
And Save The Date! Tempe Reichardt, CEO of Gabriel-Glas North America LLC will be hosting the following Instagram Live Tastings:
3/18 @ 5:30 pm PST | Melissa Burr of @stollerwine
3/24 @ 4:30 pm PST | Blaine Ashley of @thefizzisfemale
3/25 @ 4:30 pm PST | Raghni Naidu of @naiduwines
3/31 @4 pm PST | Kendra Kawala & Sarah Hoffman of @makerwine
*Women of the Vine, the charitable arm of Women of the Vine & Spirits, provides scholarships for the purpose of helping women advance their careers in the food, wine, spirits, beer, and hospitality industries through education, leadership, and professional development.